Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
23 June, 09:12
@VincentKennedy got into a bit of a strange convo yesterday that he's still talking about today. Some people were ticked off, but what I noticed were the numbers he was throwing out: 15, 16, 17, 21. Here are the corresponding Q posts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
23 June, 10:36
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
wait til i tell my husband he's a ped! 😂 He was 21 and I was 17! Guess that makes me a ho, too 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 June, 11:22
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
So now we know where your profile name really comes from! Lol, couldn’t resist. 😂🤣🤣🤣

23 June, 12:53
In response The Real Me to her Publication
😂😂

The Real Me @TheRealMe
23 June, 01:05
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Ooh noooo, you just had to use Obama with the death stare, lol!!!! I guess I deserved that. 😂😂😂

I lost the one of him braying like a donkey 😞
01:12 PM - Jun 23, 2023
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gunslingergirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gunslinger Girl, click on at the bottom under it