Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 09:04
Sometimes things need to be spelled out... for those who need to hear this and those who need to pass this message along to others...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell @starshine
What is sad too are the many people I see on street corners begging for money. BUT, ya don't know if they are down on their luck or scamming also. A lady yesterday walked up to my car and asked for money, it was raining and she wanted to get out of the rain and needed some cash to do so. I gave her some change which was all the cash I had, (as I don't carry cash). I wish I could have done more!
09:14 AM - Jun 23, 2023
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
23 June, 10:47
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Where I work we see a lot of homeless people. There is one however that I feel a bond with I keep five dollars for. She is not on drugs. She has some sort of mental illness. My daughter works with the homeless as here job.. I am so proud of her.. We are called not to judge. I will buy food for most but rarely give cash . Only once was I creeped out with someone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
23 June, 09:29
Aloha
I hear you. I try and help people too.
I gave a woman $20 for gas last year.
Then my grandson saw her get into a mercede and drive off. 😂😂
I did my part.
Good luck with your maker is all I could say.😊

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 June, 09:33
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes, at least we've done what is right, thank goodness we aren't responsible for what they do!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 09:28
For me, I find it is always better for me to give, even if it is scammer, at least you did the good deed. And it is never bad to do a good deed. Mind you, all I usually have is a few coins or a dollar or so, but I give what I can to help. And I am never sorry for that!

If they are the scammers, they end up having to face their karma eventually! God sees all!

Anyways, IMHO.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 June, 09:30
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I agree, at least we try to help! I feel bad for them.