Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Just came back from an afternoon date with my daughter. We stopped at 5 and Below and the girl at the registers looked so out there. I said to my daughter that back in my day if you looked like this girl going on an interview you didn't get the job. Now, it's the person who looks the most antisocial and outlandish that gets the job. What a crazy world we live in. I remember my 20s feeling so depressed because I felt like I didn't fit in. I am trying really hard to shower my kids with love because it's so not easy these days for young people. Today I pray that the world changes for the better.
05:39 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 05:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 06:45
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
22 June, 07:13
Haha

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 June, 05:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Long haired freaky people can apply now...

22 June, 07:02
I don't find anything wrong with long hair. It is the whole gender thing with piercings, tattoos, rainbow clothes, purple hair thing that bothers me.