Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
When you figure out the answer to the equation, you can live your life with full confidence, and have no doubt what so ever about anything. When you know you know, I talk the talk because I already walked the walk and can do it , time and time again, on command. Whether I oblige your command is a different story. God commands me, and I gladly oblige without question. This character is giving me real self, the confidence to live without fear. this alter ego is channeling the divine and my real self is getting the benefits of all of this. the knowledge and wisdom. Just like your life experiences is helping your higher self learn more about what it is to be human. God split himself into infinite pieces and sent his energy into all of his children so that they could record and Help him experience life through infinite lenses. Inception.
03:23 PM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by R3Z0N8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade, click on at the bottom under it