Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
21 June, 09:19
Good Morning AU Fam! πŸ•ŠπŸŒŠπŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 09:25
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
A blessed and beautiful morning to you Serah and all of AnonUp!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 09:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That looks like a wonderful place to nap ☺️ so peaceful!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 11:37
How are you doing today? Are things starting to work themselves out from last week with your vehicle and all the stress you were going through?

21 June, 11:48
Much better this week, the repair was minimal cost. Found a used motherboard for my dash that was way cheaper than a new one, should be here on Friday. I had some family related stress that I had no other choice but to just breath through and let it go.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 12:01
Good to hear the vehicle damage repair was at minimal cost and that you have having a much better week. Here's to brighter days! 😊

Indeed thank you very much for checking in on me, I really appreciate that. πŸ₯°
12:17 PM - Jun 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane β™‘, click on at the bottom under it