on Twitter I don't understand why.
I think they forget we are all in this
together .
11:22 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 June, 06:40
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
This post is doing the exact thing you are posting about. Please don't feed negativity with energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 June, 07:37
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
It was your comment and your words that brought in the negative energy. We must stay United not Divided !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
21 June, 06:31
Fake Anons must be.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
21 June, 06:30
If they are dissing AU, I question their anon status.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
21 June, 07:45
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Thank You for Your Love ! ♥️

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
20 June, 11:27
Maybe, they are cracking under the pressure, of it all. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
20 June, 11:46
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
lol and not to drop any familiar names that we know but they're arguing over there and blocking each other this is not the way of a Patriot. 🇺🇸