Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 June, 08:18 (E)
Q, THE UNIVERSAL TREE TORUS & THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/"STRING"-"YOU"-LARI-"TREE"

"God is an Intelligible Sphere, whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -The 12th Century Book of 24 Philosophers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 08:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE UNIVERSAL MER-KA-BAH (i.e. the Universal/Personal Spinning Body of Light), METARON'S CUBE and the SACRED GEOMETRY OF LIGHT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 08:54
ADAM KADMON AND THE TREE OF LIFE

"Man's Mind is a Mirror of a Universe that Mirror's Man's Mind"
-Joseph Chilton Pearce, THE CRACK IN THE COSMIC EGG

We are, Truly, "Created" in the Image and Likeness of a God whose Name is Love Itself

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 June, 09:11
Did we humans assign the word G-o-d to be God's name?

Did we also assign the current perception of what God is as well?

"God" was not what Nana had been led to see in Sunday School when I left this Earth suit yrs ago.
God was better than that.

Many people are in such fear of hearing talk of God, "Spirituality" not being the "Religion" they were taught exactly, but perhaps it has simply not occurred to everyone that God could be much better much more grand than the Sunday School version, the version of and elderly man with a cane in the clouds with white hair and a white beard??

At our meeting yrs ago God was everything thing that existed everywhere, a higher dimensional being that could be anything or everything, but all overwhelming goodness and love.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 June, 09:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Patients that I have cared for as a nurse, who have related their stories of their NDE, cannot fully describe God. All have described something more like an enveloping, knowing, love of light. I think because God manifested as a man and became Jesus; the association is that God is a man as Jesus is depicted. 😇

20 June, 12:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I have noticed that some have the same type experience as me and some say they go thro tunnels with lights and see Jesus or other passed relatives.

I did not see any turnnels or lights in turnnels nor any beings other that like you said enveloped in God everywhere. I did know that I was energy tho just pure energy.

Later in my wide awake vision only a few yrs ago, God appeared as bright golden light in the shape of a man's silhouette with a white, man type gown. When he held out his hand to me his hand and part of his arm manifested into a human man arm.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 June, 12:28
The room went away and became light... the whitest light I have ever seen. There were clouds where my ceiling was and the walls morphed into the most beautiful garden of flowers and paths. As I laid there after my heart attack, I realized that I was speaking to God by my mind and that no breathing was occurring! It was so peaceful and so BEAUTIFUL - it cannot be described.

Images began to flow over me as I laid on the soft ground that was my bedroom floor previously. They resembled a film strip and my eyes caught periods where I was playing with my siblings at Easter in Washington, DC or my graduation and birthdays... images flew by in a spin horizontally above me and they stopped on my mother.

My mother was already dying a slow death and in my mind, my heart cried "WHO will take care of my Mother, Lord?" (God was showing me my most precious Mother who needed me.)

Right after I made this mind statement, He placed me back into my body and immediately came pain and HELP.

20 June, 12:47
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thank you for sharing hun. I know it is hard to do because many times ppl just think we make it up. Many of the NDEs that I have heard say the same as me, God doesn't really speak to you, more like the words are just entered into your mind.
It would seem that you were sent back to help with your Mom. When I came back into my painful body, I had just thought to God that I wished I could just let my family and frens know to stop living with all the things that are not important and just concentrate on the things that really should matter in the end.
Then boom, like you, I was back in the hospital bed.

There are similarities in NDEs for many ppl perhaps.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 June, 12:56
My fleshly eyes opened and there was my husband over me frantic on a 911 call and telling me to stay with him.... don't go.

Later in the ER and ICU the doctors were flowing in to tell me "You're a walking miracle. You shouldn't be here."

I KNOW...

I know that our God LOVES US ALL and it's so very hard to press this fact into people in our matrix. The love of GOD is "PERFECT" and there are no words to describe it. He is so good...

This meat suit, as you call it, is not working well and yet I know He is powering me to continue until He comes. If not for His grace...

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree with all of that for sure.
Yeah, some others that I have met call it a "meat suit" but I told them that just sounded too disgusting for me, more like a Reptilian named it, so that is why I call it an Earth suit.

While I certainly appreciate every day that God allows me to stay here in this lifetime, it most surely changes the perception of death.
When the fear of death is removed, it is a whole new ballgame imo.
01:00 PM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
20 June, 01:06
EXACTLY.... sorry about "meat suit".... It's a carryover from my medic days. 😂

20 June, 11:53
No worries many do call it that.