Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 April, 06:30
I've said this before in my everday life many times but haven't actually verbalized it here:
I honestly hope Elon purchases twit just to shut it down. That place is a cesspool of darkness, I nicknamed it The River Twit aka The River Styx from Dante's Inferno.
Styx was made for those damned for the sin of Anger they are immersed in a toxic and black liquid that makes up the river. The angry actively fight one another above the waters, attempting to tear one another apart while the sullen lay at the bottom, unable and unwilling to remain above the water.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
29 April, 08:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
just saw a post of his saying that,
wasn't sure if it was off-the-cuff joke,
but i liked his meaning

AU is a homey nest of like individuals who inspire, support, help
and teach/learn from others, but social media for the most part has brought out the worst in people, imo, including the
the selfie preoccupation / obsession w/ appearances,
as well as the childish attacks and division

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 08:42
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
His post is not wrong, the bit about going outside and enjoying life. I make it a point to do things that require me to disconnect and just be, doing something, anything away from electronics. In my opinion it's important for a mind to do this to be healthy.

20 June, 09:06
how weird of you to repost that after a year,
equally that i was just about to go outside
and do yard work again

have a good one

Vibes are a funny thing 😋🤍
Enjoy your outdoor time!
10:08 AM - Jun 20, 2023
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
20 June, 01:56
thx

weeded till the herbie curbie was filled :)