Mike Anon @Mike314
I haven't noticed any military yet where I live other than aircraft, but I haven't been into the city for a while.
09:56 AM - Jun 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
20 June, 10:07
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
National guard and reserve all do training. that's all i think it is. i always see them moving ,especially in the spring /summer with all their army equipment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
20 June, 10:16
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
With the military aircraft I've seen in my area lately, and their flightpaths that I've looked at on the app after seeing them, in my opinion something is DEFINITELY up. Just my opinion though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
20 June, 10:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
This is the one thing I'm grateful for the inter net; the realtime sharing of information. All the other propaganda stuff is junk.

Mike Anon @Mike314
20 June, 10:05
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Yep, if the "news" outlets aren't reporting it- and I wouldn't know because I don't watch the "news"- then it's probably true.