Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 June, 12:39
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
I would add…
WE are the doctors now!

WE have more “medical” info than these parasites combined

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 June, 12:36
Hah, I was thinking it before I read the ending💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 June, 11:56
The HEAD of the World Health Organization is NOT a DOCTOR!

Happy Days @Sun2516
19 June, 06:05
Common Sense speaks volumes to so many things like Ass Clowns 🤡

Debate the man or stfu
It wasn’t a trick
Duh 🙄

chore Toke @choretoke
19 June, 05:59
The flammer from the WHO is NOT a Doctor either and the CDC SCANK is NOT A DOCTOR EITHER ❗️nor is our F$&KING GOVERNMENT PARASITES we can go on and on about this❗️😏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 June, 05:26
Boom! Best one of all. Gates pushes vaccines, gmo and fake meat. The others warn against which promotes critical thinking!!!

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
19 June, 05:25
Fauci is not a doctor.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
19 June, 05:29
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I read he got the piece of paper and never practiced but went straight administration which equates to exactly what you said. Not a doctor I trust, kind of like Dr. Jill. 😂