Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
19 June, 09:18
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I remember this when it first rolled out - I had a friend who was a Captain in the Army at Ft Hood. I asked him what he knew about Jade Helm and the Walmart closures, and he could only say that he wasn’t involved so had no details. But that it was weird…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 09:18
Maybe in an Esther flip the Walmarts will be used to hold and process [them] instead of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 June, 11:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Some of the FEMA holding facilities are used. Especially the ones on base. Hold for trial or extradition to country of origin. Illegal prisoners from other countries.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 June, 08:14 (E)
I'M RAPTURE READY. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE PUTTING IN PLACE? WAKE UP. PRAYING.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 June, 06:39
Also, “back in the day”, contractors were posting about their work at various Walmarts.
They were compartmentalized.
They were forbidden to go outside of their work area to see what was going on in other areas of the store.

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
19 June, 06:34
I bring this up occasionally because of how old Jade Helm goes back.
(I’ve been at this a long time.)
Check the proximity of Walmarts to rail lines.
We have 2 Walmarts in my city.
Both are near/back on to rail lines.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
19 June, 05:36
Yes, Jade Helm, was from about 8 or 9 years ago, they have been planning this a long time.

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 June, 06:06
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

TheNow AndThen @TT2021
19 June, 05:34
All that to wheel your groceries to your car? Lawn and garden hardly being used. With wrought iron fencing. New cameras at every angle outside. Big viewing screens. Single file like isle leading out to the the garden center. Unusual layout to say the least. It’s all very suspicious if you were seeing it in person.