Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 03:52
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
When AU gets the Love, WeGo ppl are also getting it. Most of wego came here to help test and suggest changes. Wego went thru growing pains and did some amazing things. Some things used too many resources so AU was more streamlined and copied twit. I still prefer some wego code. And yes koba and vk are separate ppl. Remember this timeline 2018 TS registered, 2019 Wego goes live, 2021 January! AU goes live, Jan 2022 TS goes live for test. q posts on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 June, 02:59
VK and Kobayashi together created wego and anonup. This was told on VKs twitta account vincentcrypt years ago. Are they two people? IDK but it went kinda like this:
K: have an idea for a new SM using blockchain
V: sounds good let’s work on it
First wego, then a few months after anonup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 03:40
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
It was well over a year later btw

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
19 June, 03:49
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
curious... was it in January?

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 02:54
I'll admit: The ONE THING that bothers me on SM is the FEAR and WORRY Anons seem to have - every damn day that ends in "Y". It gets really OLD. [Flesh talkin here!]

WHAT do you have to fear? NOTHING

{Okay.. I'll go back into my corner now. Work calls...}

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 June, 02:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Psalm 23
I will fear no evil for Thou art with me.

My frequent prayer.