Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 05:15
Plugged in my phone to send message....
@administrator @vincentkennedy
I don't think I have said this before... I don't know if either of you are military or not... but from all us military, ex mil/vets, and especially from global Military Intelligence, (Can, US, Aus, NZ, Russia, Germany, UK 5/6, France, Spain, Switzerland, and on and on) We just want to say 'Thank You' or as in our hidden community (not so hidden here).... ThanQ.!!! You have bridged a gap between the people and military intelligence, EXACTLY as Q requested.... you are Q team 100%..🙏🙏🙏. God Bless You My Soul Soldiers... Gen Flynn and Adm Rogers are on your side... you... are my Q team...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 June, 05:26
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I REALLY LOVE THIS... I feel tremendous love and appreciation for all military. Its amazing and I love you all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 05:47
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
We stand on guard...for you.. trust the military

Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it