Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 June, 08:12
In response Red 55S to her Publication
So True!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
19 June, 10:45
There's only One legitimate reality in our world... and it is... Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 June, 09:25
I would prefer to be wrong about the widespread corruption and horrific evil. However each day more and more information is coming to light that supports the Q drops. People prefer to dismiss what I tell them. They don't want to believe that there is widespread evil in this world.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
19 June, 09:19
I have always said that - the lessons I have learned and the knowledge that Q has given me has changed me forever - I feel much more spiritually connected to God and the universe than I could ever imagine. I have always said that regardless of the outcome, God knows my heart and my intentions - and with that knowledge, I know and believe I will be ok

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 June, 09:18
Exactly!

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
19 June, 12:50
True that

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
18 June, 11:54
Where is Morphues?