Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
18 June, 11:26
Dept of Defense decode

=

But God Is My King From Long Ago The One Performing Acts Of Salvation On The Earth / I Do Read The Code Of This World Like Neo However / See My Correlated Jewish And English Gematria Results / This Is Finally The End Of Jewish And Federal Evil / Save Earth And Save The Children Stop War And Stop The Greed / The Purpose Of Life Is To Find Your Connection To God ✨/ Freedoms Just Another Word For Nothin Left To Lose / Shifted From A Masculine Energy Vortex To A Feminine One ❤/ The Red Dragon Gave Him His Power And Great Authority 🀄/ Have You Ever Heard The Still Small Voice 😇/ I Just Want To Stop The World From Killing Itself / Correct Earths Magnetism According To The Will Of God Said Jesus / How Can We Remember Who We Are And Activate The Codes In Our DNA 🧬
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
544-445
3264-4623
3532-2353
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
"I Just Want To Stop The World From Killing Itself"
11:26 AM - Jun 18, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
18 June, 11:27
"Shifted From A Masculine Energy Vortex To A Feminine One ❤ / Correct Earths Magnetism According To The Will Of God Said Jesus / How Can We Remember Who We Are And Activate The Codes In Our DNA 🧬"

Tapestry of Light Codes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 11:30
"This Is Finally The End Of Jewish And Federal Evil / Save Earth And Save The Children Stop War And Stop The Greed"

https://twitter.com/WarCla...