Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 June, 08:56
Good Morning!
Nana heard something lately that strikes me as where we are right now.

While many of us, yes, have lifted the lid off the box to look around, we still have a long way to go in discovery.
IMHO once the lid came off, we are only limited by our own imagination.
He said, We don't know, what we don't know because our current knowledge is restricting our learning what we don't know yet.

People ask me about connecting to the God consciousness, and I have come to know that, the place to start is to open your mind to ALL possibilities, nothing off the possible table, climb completely outside of the box and burn it.

We humans will only evolve by understanding that our current knowledge even to some of the smartest people on the planet is what is limiting us from seeing our evolution because what is coming is so far outside what we are allowing ourselves to imagine by what we think we know now.
God>>>HAS NO limits!

https://youtu.be/xOI4LEgsZ...
BELIEVE GOD FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE | Step Out In Faith - Inspirational & Motivational Video - YouTube

There are times when we feel the situation is impossible, but we serve the God of the impossible. God can do the impossible we just have to be bold enough to...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
18 June, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it