Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
Good Morning!
Day 2 and still suspended by Twitta for responding to post about a professor sexually violating a poor helpless creature, a dog 💔

My response “hang ‘em high”
(Seriously @VincentKennedy
that’s what they suspended me for!)

Thank you AU for giving us freedom of speech ❤️
10:53 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
17 June, 11:07
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Flag words on the algos…my first of 180 suspensions was for telling a leftist politician to “hang a left” on their morning jog to leave where they were at. “Hang”’gets flagged all the time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 June, 11:53
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thank you…makes me feel better that it’s not targeting me because I’m an Anon!
Twitter needs to fix their filters
Hang strong my fellow patriot 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 June, 11:04
Again - the twat is back to supporting degeneracy fagdom and pedos.

Elon is fakeasfuk

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
17 June, 02:05
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Right?
It’s not like I posted images of shifty a schiff dressed as a baby girl

Wait until these nut jobs find out the truth

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 June, 11:00
There are a lot of us still banned from Twit for a benign comment, we can't even recall. I wear it as a badge of accomplishment. My little, benign statement must have scared the hell out of them. 😄