Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 June, 09:26
change plz God 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 June, 09:29
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Geezus

That's gotta be a result of the Cali exodus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
17 June, 12:43
Same across the pond. 😟

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 June, 09:49
Same in our little valley... over run.

You see posts on the local fb - "looking for a house to rent - moving here in 2 weeks"
🙄

Then they get pissy because their lefty compatriots have taken all the available rentals....

It is more expensive to eat out here in our little town, than in Phoenix now.

Hubs and I ate at a place we have been going to for 8 years - lunch - 2 starters, 2 sandwiches, 1 desert, 2 drinks, $93, plus tip...

We are being slow marched to food trucks, Mexicans, and Gov automats as our eating out options.

We are starting to think moving inland is an option... but we are not getting any younger, we like our house and the landscape... what's left of it, as they are throwing up apartments just as quickly as the Mexican workers can be shipped in...

The imports are good at nothing but complaining about everything, and, they are trying very hard to turn this town into the shithole they left.

Unbelievable. 😔

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
17 June, 09:39
I'm sorry (truly) wish I was wealthy enough to help ... I'm exiting my own current existence on a shoestring and a prayer.
If I ever can lend anything - clues money or shelter - I'll make contact. Keeping the faith is nothing next to what's needed - but it does keep me alive.