Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
I spend a lot of time posting memes on this page. It's one of my life's greatest pleasures. Sometimes it really kicks my ass when I see how bad things look. Those times when watching and playing my part in this movie starts eating my soul and sucking my energy and I just want this part to be over and move on to whatever glorious future waits.
But the kids...
Finding out what happens to these poor children breaks me down to my knees on some days. I am a survivor of childhood neglect and sex abuse and it is hard, friends - really really hard to keep learning and spreading the truth. But how can I not?
I'm really considering getting counseling. Any recommendations?
06:47 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by CranksMcB_stard in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 June, 08:54
In response Steve Browy to his Publication
You may find this helpful
http://innerhealinganddeli...

He does remote calls via zoom etc

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 08:50
Counseling - can help you learn to articulate and process the emotional impact of the trauma....

It's only through processing it all - that we heal and realize we CAN heal...

When we heal - we are free to forgive others.
Forgiveness doesn't forget the wrongs.
Forgiveness doesn't release them from THEIR crimes.....
Forgiveness releases YOU - from having to be the one to be the judge and jury over it.

Forgiveness - helps you to see yourself as you really were when it all happened.. a child....... not capable yet - of protecting yourself, or understanding it all.

Forgiveness - gives you the a path to forgive things you may have held against yourself because it was all so overwhelming.

Praying God will God you brother.
You are not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 June, 08:55
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I meant praying God will guide you.

Mary Mac @MEM
16 June, 07:48
Sadly you are not alone. Same reason many of us fight for the children.. and for humanity. God will never leave us. You are not alone! God bless 😊

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
16 June, 07:39
The work of Dr Joe Dispenza is truly transformative. Uses lay terms--nothing religious or even overtly spiritual though in fact it is deeply spiritual in my view. He uses the language of science--quantum physics, so all will be able to relate. His most recent book "Becoming Supernatural" is an amazing tool for transforming health or life situations. Lots online too though some of it is made overly dramatic. I'm not sure who uploads that but someone who wants to make it seem ridiculous.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
16 June, 07:14
WRWY here so pop in when you need to vent
Lots of support here for all who are suffering
Some of the best therapy is right here❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
16 June, 07:01
I get it truly, i'm older know ive been able to move foward
Theres Plenty of Good Folks Here that may help through Private DMs
U hav us in the mean time🙏

liberty mountain @libertymountain
16 June, 06:57
https://youtu.be/7kBfLGBbS...

Steve, this amazing course was transformative and lives up to its title. This may help. I did the entire course during my junior year in college. God bless Patriot....we are in this together!
A course in miracles audio book - YouTube

tagesThis is my store link hope you support me Visit HMStor ⭐⭐⭐⭐'s shop, for cool artwork on awesome products! https://www.redbubble.com/people/HMStor/shop?a...

Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
16 June, 07:00
In response liberty mountain to his Publication
Thanks Liberty
Lonely road sometimes...
I'll take a look