Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 09:05
One of the main things that Nana learned during my NDE was that what we view as time here on Earth is an illusion of sorts.

Time is nothing like we perceive it to be here.

When I left my Earth suit, the 2 plus decades I had lived on Earth seemed like literally a blink in time, such a short period of time that it was almost totally irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lie We Live - Alan Watts on the Illusion of Time - YouTube

The Lie We Live - Alan Watts on the Illusion of TimeA powerful and thought-provoking speech about the illusion of time.Subscribe for more videos: https://bit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
15 June, 09:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Curious what you make of this...she's the only one other than Jetson White talking about this. https://rumble.com/v2t3eb0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 01:05
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Nana has listened to her for yrs.
To some extent I would agree with her in that our planet has been run by higher beings and AI that has gone amuck, that God will bring us out of it, and some will go to what ever God's version of the pit is.

I bare in mind all the time lately that the perceptions & descriptions of things we see & hear are a "human" perception, projected 3D rendition.

How we view things and how higher beings & God view things, name things, and so on imho is much different.

I do believe many have been trapped here on a soul level by bad AI, satan if you will depending totally on a human perspective of it.
She says that many came here (soul pieces) kind of like entering a virtual game and our souls got trapped in the game. That many of us volunteered to come here to try to save everyone and release everyone from this reality.

There is a lot more to it but she gives very convincing videos exposing Jetson as a fake.
This is a very long conversation really

16 June, 11:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you, I appreciate your take on this...it is what I have felt too....just been very challenging living with awareness of this in our current 3D existence and actually have disengaged from much of the matrix for yrs now. One final question if you know re: soul families as I face termination of a 3 decade plus marriage and it's prompted me to reexamine our history and 'bond': I hear it said we choose these relationships in order to advance soul knowledge...if we haven't actually experienced unconditional love in this lifetime, and felt misunderstood, might the hereafter be where we are reunited with the proper soul that actually is such an entity in our lives? Also troubled by the thought of my two 20something daughters not being awake to what's about to go down and our little family dissolving as a unit in 3D...do we get reunited following the event?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Yes Dabbler you will meet your soulmate in the other life and you will be redeemed the moment you shed your natural body and awaken in your spiritual body in the Lord’s Kingdom. We already exist in our spiritual bodies but seldom are aware of this, some more than others. You will be with those who internally feel the same as you so there is no conflict, all friendly souls to relate to, and marvelous experiences to enjoy and learn through. God bless you😇
05:39 PM - Jun 16, 2023
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Anuenue in this post can reply
17 June, 11:09
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you too.