Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 09:05
One of the main things that Nana learned during my NDE was that what we view as time here on Earth is an illusion of sorts.

Time is nothing like we perceive it to be here.

When I left my Earth suit, the 2 plus decades I had lived on Earth seemed like literally a blink in time, such a short period of time that it was almost totally irrelevant.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lie We Live - Alan Watts on the Illusion of Time - YouTube

The Lie We Live - Alan Watts on the Illusion of TimeA powerful and thought-provoking speech about the illusion of time.Subscribe for more videos: https://bit...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
15 June, 09:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Curious what you make of this...she's the only one other than Jetson White talking about this. https://rumble.com/v2t3eb0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 01:05
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Nana has listened to her for yrs.
To some extent I would agree with her in that our planet has been run by higher beings and AI that has gone amuck, that God will bring us out of it, and some will go to what ever God's version of the pit is.

I bare in mind all the time lately that the perceptions & descriptions of things we see & hear are a "human" perception, projected 3D rendition.

How we view things and how higher beings & God view things, name things, and so on imho is much different.

I do believe many have been trapped here on a soul level by bad AI, satan if you will depending totally on a human perspective of it.
She says that many came here (soul pieces) kind of like entering a virtual game and our souls got trapped in the game. That many of us volunteered to come here to try to save everyone and release everyone from this reality.

There is a lot more to it but she gives very convincing videos exposing Jetson as a fake.
This is a very long conversation really

16 June, 11:31
Thank you, I appreciate your take on this...it is what I have felt too....just been very challenging living with awareness of this in our current 3D existence and actually have disengaged from much of the matrix for yrs now. One final question if you know re: soul families as I face termination of a 3 decade plus marriage and it's prompted me to reexamine our history and 'bond': I hear it said we choose these relationships in order to advance soul knowledge...if we haven't actually experienced unconditional love in this lifetime, and felt misunderstood, might the hereafter be where we are reunited with the proper soul that actually is such an entity in our lives? Also troubled by the thought of my two 20something daughters not being awake to what's about to go down and our little family dissolving as a unit in 3D...do we get reunited following the event?

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk the answer to this for sure. I do feel like I planned my life to be alone during this time in my life so that I could devote this time to what I am doing here. Both relationships that I have had over the yrs were doomed for failure from the beginning. Seems I pick them that way to start.

My guide that I have communicated with over 4 yrs now is the same man that has been in the other lifetimes that I have remembered.
I am thinking that he is not here now in order to help me wake up to these visions and meditation experiences.
That is just my thoughts on it.
I do think that we have an infinite soul family when we are not in these Earth suits, and that is why we are so drawn to ppl we don't even know here at times. That is just my own opinion tho.
When I had my NDE I did not feel anyone else around me but God, so perhaps I just did not get that far before being sent back, idk.
05:25 PM - Jun 16, 2023
In response Time Dabbler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
17 June, 11:28
Interesting perspective Nana...I am leaning toward this sense too that perhaps my purpose here has been to do what I could in sharing Great Awakening truths....upon experiencing my own awakening. Maybe that's why I have felt very lonely even in a long term marriage. Just prior to Q, I had started a civic advocacy group to defend preservation and zoning rights that were threatened by a development and a poorly noticed zoning change. Seguing into Q became a coherent transition when I connected dots and saw the deception. Unfortunately just this week FB inexplicably booted me off, so there goes a lot of my work and online community....if White Hats control that aspect now, I really hope they cut me a break, cuz these have to be final days and I sure would like to be visible again before it ends.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
16 June, 09:15
I feel this!!! ❤️