Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 09:45
🎯💯🔥🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 June, 10:41
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Escaped and never returned Thank The Lord.

Ha!
Dog digs hole...

Great way to plant
fruit trees, flowering shrubs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 10:44
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
I had a dog that loved to dig, but not quite like that 🤣

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 June, 11:47 (E)
My father raised and trained Coon Dogs, Treeing Walkers.
They were big time diggers. They could run up the trunk 20' on our 300 year old Pin Oaks.

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 June, 11:51
Nice 😁

Mine was half yellow lab and half white german shepherd.

Her and the neighbor's dog used to dig to try and get under the fence so they could play with each other 🙂

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
16 June, 11:59
Love our puppy dawgs.

That's a first...an unusual mix.

We also had black Chow and chocolate little poodle.

They were always fun.

Mike Anon @Mike314
Yes, I'm a dog lover 😁

Honestly, I had never heard of a white german shepherd until that time. He was the daddy. Big ole dog, weighed about 125 pounds. Litter of 7 pups if I remember correctly 🤔
12:11 PM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mike Anon, click on at the bottom under it