It’s All Good- 114
Gods Checkmate- 114

#KennedyVision
11:55 AM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 June, 07:15
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Juan is talking about a group of lawyers going after any lawyer that tries represent Trump trying to destroy and disbar them and their families!

We need to find out who these apparently dark ppl are and give them some blow back on any dirt our more than able researchers dig up on them as well! Nana can about promise you that if the are a lawyer most will have dirt somewhere!

You will also. It ice most Senators are also lawyers?🤔

Time we fight back on all fronts!
If I had the skills to do this kind of bakers work I would be on their ass!
He called them some kind of 65 group!
I will go back and listen to see the name.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
17 June, 07:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha
IF they are involved everyone, has or is getting
their attorney license.
It's a game.
I remember sitting in a private hearing room with all of the senator Lizards involved with medical privacy At Honolulu State Capital
I sat and conversed and didn't have an degree other than a high school diploma.😂
We dont need one when we have truth! Truth is difficult to get around no matter what kind of degree one holds.
Its a game
and we didn't receive
the rules to the game.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
17 June, 11:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Its the State bar of California, a group called the States United and the 65 group are both after one of Trumps attys for 2020 lawsuits His name is John Eastman. He is highly qualified but they are after him. They are all filing suits claiming he had no basis for filing the suits and should be disbarred.. His litigation defense fund is on givesendgo.com/Eastman.

Ange Love @LoveM
17 June, 10:28
Frequency 114
Keystone 114
Activation 114
Documents 114
The Beginning 114
Right Now 114
Keep the Faith 114

#FamilyIsEverything 💕
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🕊✝️✨

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
16 June, 01:29
WALKING TALL (14/5)

Speak Softly,but Carry a Big F'N Stick!!!!! (19/10/1)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 June, 01:23
Good morning Fan!

Awesome photo of CIC!
Fitting you know Juan has said before that many may could be held in safety in Valhalla!

Bring out Thor's Hammer and let's finish this!

Anyone that does not recognize by now that God has chosen certain people to save America and humanity, well... they are just not paying attention maybe.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 June, 12:02
Wow! The Trump Card is VIce President John Kennedy Jr. & President Trump is Breaker In Chief! God's CHECKMATE TEAM!