Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
16 June, 09:19

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 June, 09:33
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
These are pedophiles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
I thought Yingling was an old family brewery that wouldn't cave to this attack on Christianity. They made out with the Bud light boycott now, it's time for them to pay for their dishonesty.
09:40 AM - Jun 16, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lovelexxxx in this post can reply
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
16 June, 11:23
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
I grew up and still visit Schuylkill County a couple miles from Yuengling. I wish I could say that they are on our side. Pottsville, where they have their brewery, is a drug infested small city that started getting that way back in the late 40s and continue to this day. They brought in the drugs and prostitutes to the coal mining population and destroyed the whole area. Just thought that since Yuengling has struck gold in the past ten years they would help clean out their city. They continue to reap millions. Very sad the destruction of lives in so many towns and small cities across this nation… 😞