Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
16 June, 07:13
He’s definitely serious….others need to be too.

This is not something where ‘compromising’ is an option.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
17 June, 10:10
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Still voting on a room with the abusers hands tied and a bat for the victim!!!!
Most of us were too small to fight or be heard

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
16 June, 10:57
That's one way but slow and painful would be the proper revenge for it's victims

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
16 June, 09:52
Respectfully disagree, dropped through a wood chipper, feet first, slowly

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 June, 09:38

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
16 June, 11:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
State Sen. Rosalind Osgood (D-Broward), one of the five who opposed the bill, said she agreed that sexual attacks on kids are severe crimes, but told fellow lawmakers that she struggled with imposing the death penalty in general due to her religious beliefs.

**from the article**

I guess she missed this scripture: It would be better for him to have a millstone hung around his neck and to be thrown into the sea than to cause one of these little ones to stumble. 3Watch yourselves. If your brother sins, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him. 4Even if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times returns to say, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 June, 07:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
He really confuses me, he is like a flip flopping fish..one minute he is back stabbing DJT and us, then next he passes this...!! Happy about this but still don't trust him anymore.. Gaaaahhhh😖