Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Today is my birthday, I am 48 today. 8 years ago today DJT came down the golden escalator and announced his run for office. Angel Number 8 is calling for a change of mindset, more kindness towards others and self-love, awareness of our inner power, and the courage to take action towards our life goals. In the Bible, the number four represents finality. The Bible speaks that the new Jerusalem will have four walls because it will be a microcosm of the future Earth. The Bible talks in the Book of Revelations about four corners of the globe, and that four rivers originate in the Garden of Israel. I am manifesting some good stuff today. Feels like it's gonna be great day
09:15 AM - Jun 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
16 June, 09:26
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Happy Birthday Erin!!! We share the same birth day. I turned 63 today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Block @Bridgett
16 June, 09:28
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Happy birthday! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 June, 09:35
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
Happy BirthdayπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ‚

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
Happy birthday to my twinkie. its our day, so we will both manifest good things today. πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 June, 09:28
In response Bridgett Block to her Publication
Happy Birthday my Twinkie! You mean the world to me and i hope you have a fantastic trip to the coast! Love you Twink 😍

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
Happy birthday to my twinkie. its our day, so we will both manifest good things today. πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Bridgett Block @Bridgett

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 June, 09:25
Happy Birthday Erin!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 June, 09:29
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you 😊

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
16 June, 09:24

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 June, 09:25
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° thank you

Ange Love @LoveM
16 June, 09:23

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I love it!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
16 June, 09:17
Happy Birthday πŸŽ‚

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 June, 09:29
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Thank you 😊