The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
05 June, 07:03 (E)
I’m pretty sure the IRS has gone woke, maybe it’s time we boycott them and stop sending them our hard earned money. You pay them, which is a trust set up in Puerto Rico, then they turn around a pay the Crown with OUR money. I think it’s time we stop that foolishness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Honey Badger1776 @17Seventy6
14 June, 07:09
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
So tell me why we even engage and sign off with our consent via each tax filing that says in effect I AM ALL IN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
Because they have kept the actual truth hidden. There has been cases where the IRS lost because they couldn’t prove the gentleman owed them anything, the whole thing is a sham! We’ve been played, and if enough of us just said no we’d get the ball rolling. Class action lawsuits work great
08:31 PM - Jun 14, 2023
In response Honey Badger1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qonspiracist, click on at the bottom under it