Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Please, if you’re a praying person, say a prayer for my cat baby, Chester, who we found in a pile of logs we were about to burn. He was a newborn, abandoned by his no-good mother. We bottle fed him around the clock and he thrived, he’s grown into a perfect little cat! But something’s wrong with him, he’s so lethargic, he can’t or won’t move, and sleeping all day. I’ll take him to the vet in a little while. I don’t want to lose him!!!😣😰
03:08 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 June, 07:00
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Blessings on you and your baby. I know the panic and dread you feel. May your outcome with Chester be as wonderful as my outcome with Steve.

God Bless you and Chester.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 07:36
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
Oh thank you so much!!! And I’m so thankful you had a good outcome with your Steve!!❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
14 June, 05:24
I pray your cat will be fine, but be careful of the vet you can't trust them either.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:45
In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication
I know😔 that’s why I’m so nervous! They’re keeping him overnight😩 YIKES!!!! Thank you for the prayer🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 June, 05:23
🙏 for Chester♥️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:47
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!!!!❤️

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 June, 05:20
🙏🙏🙏sending prayers

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:48 (E)
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
14 June, 04:17
💕🙏🙏🙏💕

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:49
In response J J Larr to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
14 June, 04:07
🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:49 (E)
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
Thank you!!❤️❤️❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 June, 04:05
💖✨🙏🙏✨💖💫

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:51
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 June, 03:44
🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 05:51
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Thank you!❤️❤️❤️

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
14 June, 03:39
Sending love and prayers

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:01
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
Thank you!!! ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 June, 03:38
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:10
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 June, 03:35
🙏 Dear God Almighty, place a hedge of protection over Chester the cat. Bless him with proper care and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
awww thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
14 June, 03:28
Prayers For Mr Chester🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:14
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 June, 03:22
Prayers for Chester! 🙏🙏🙏
Sending healing energies and much love!
🕊💗✨

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:15
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Oh thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

ECM Arizona @EM5793
14 June, 03:12
Love and prayers
🙏🙏🙏

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:15
In response ECM Arizona to her Publication
Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
14 June, 03:10
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
14 June, 06:17
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️