Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Susan Evasovic @51Rocket
14 June, 10:29
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Thank you Laurie for posting this. I must say my heart sinks every time I come upon the truth about real demons and it saddens me regarding the massive corruption that has been around all of us. I am so very thankful and grateful to all our heroes from all walks of life bringing this evil to an end. God bless you and all patriots. By the way Sunshine is a great disinfectant! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 June, 11:23
In response Susan Evasovic to her Publication
Thank you, Susan....I feel the same looking at this "HORROR".....
I struggle .....I cry......I pray......I get angry.......I turn it over into the hands of our Living God......he will hold the evil folks accountable!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
14 June, 10:27

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 June, 11:16
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Thank you, Earnest ;)

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 June, 09:08
Yeah, well the FBI was in business with him. I'm sure all the directors and asst directors had to go to his properties and get jumped into the club themselves.