Rebel MacB @BornRebel
And So It Begins, . . .

Sad to say, my husband still watches FOX in the a.m. That being said, as I was going about feeding the animals, I overheard talk of AI. Dana Perino then said 'AI is getting so good they are even able to "manipulate videos" and are able to manipulate videos by sexualizing them, "even manipulating them to show sex with children", . . .'

MSM and the like are 'setting the stage' for denial of the video proof.

My guess: THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REAL!
10:18 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by BornRebel in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 June, 03:41
In response Rebel MacB to her Publication
Of course. This is what will happen if or when the normies get exposed to video evidence of crimes against humanity on the mainstream media. "You've been telling me for years that the media makes things up and uses CGI. You were right. Look at what they've done trying to frame that nice Hillary and her personal assistant!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 June, 03:59
😡 evil scum pedo liars

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 June, 03:59
It all should have been shown so they didn't get the chance to sew doubt in people. This should be interesting.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 June, 01:16
Sadly if that happens, if people are trained to doubt video evidence, then what tool/technique/or device would convince them otherwise? At what point has everyone including ourselves been victim to manipulated videos and info?
By what means will the truth be conveyed?
Discernment and gut instincts certainly get us down the road but will that be enough to ascertain absolute proof? Slippery slope indeed.

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
13 June, 01:55
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
That is exactly what they seem to be doing. Putting it out there how the video you see isn't necessarily 'real' so as to be able to deny what is actually being shown. 'That's not me, That MUST be an AI video, . . .'
They are preparing the way for such an explanation.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
14 June, 03:45
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It doesn't matter in the long run. Let them think Frazzledrip was faked. Perhaps it was. We don't really know. What is actually important is the outcome of the military tribunals of these evil creatures. They will have the opportunity to forensically examine any video evidence, if it should be crucial to the case. I doubt that there is any shortage of real hard evidence against these creatures who believed they were above the law and actually bragged about it.