Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

👀👀👀

177 military vehicles passing through Acworth, Georgia last night.
TheTrumpist
07:42 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Traveller Q__ @TravellerQ
29 December, 02:30
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
To me that looks like an engineer battalion going to or coming from a field problem. Really nothing to be shocked about. If they are going south then they are most likely heading to Fort Benning or Fort Stewart. If they are going north or west they could be heading out to an exercise at Fort Irwin or Fort Polk. It is hard to tell exactly without seeing bumper numbers. The Army moves training units by rail all the time it is nothing to over react about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KMRA 777 @KMRA777
18 January, 10:30
i live in Georgia, and i am so happy to see our military here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
18 January, 10:38
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
Thank God for the Military
Stay safe.God Bless

Traveller Q__ @TravellerQ
29 December, 02:38
In response KMRA 777 to her Publication
Two of the largest (manpower wise) military bases in the US are in Georgia. Fort Benning is the home of the Infantry and Ranger Regiment. Two of the three Ranger battalions are in GA and Fort Stewart has an Infantry Division. I would say if all hell brakes loose GA is about as safe as you can get. Texas may be a bit better off, but not by much. People in GA seem to not even notice how much of the military is actually in the sate. Go DAWGS!

Fag Media @Fagmedia
18 January, 07:22
Do we know which way they are going? are they going North or South? Are they on the way to the Mexico Border or the Canadian Border? There's a real war vibe happening isn't there! I was thrown of twitter like all the rest and for a funny reason! makes me wonder!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
17 January, 09:08
WOW. WHAT IS GOING ON??? THIS IS MASSIVE.......😳😳😳

Deplorable Cowgirl @DeplorableCowgirl
17 January, 08:58
Wow....what the hell is really going on in D.C.?

Thomas Bringman @Tbringman
17 January, 08:07
That’s close to home for me. 😬

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
17 January, 08:12
In response Thomas Bringman to his Publication
Agreed. Last time we saw this kind of movement was during Obama and we were being told we were being put in FEMA camps.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
17 January, 08:14
In response Thomas Bringman to his Publication
be safe.stay close to home.i'm getting the feeling we'll be seing this everywhere soon. God bless.