Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 June, 03:34
I know there are still several good folks in CA, but they are up against a corrupt, demonic, rouge system there. There are many who are on AU from there & I feel for them. This I hope draws a red line for them. They will have to fight & fight hard. Can you imagine your child being taken away because of this? πŸ‘‡California Bill Would Charge Any Parent Who Doesn’t Affirm Transgenderism With β€˜Child Abuse’

They simply want the KIDS

https://www.dailysignal.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AskYourself_45 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 June, 03:46
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
For sure
God's wrath needs to come soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
12 June, 03:52
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
There are so many things going on (every which direction) to just get right with God. Something has got to give and NCSWIC - so at least watch out for the lightning bolts 😲

God will provide for those children. I hope the parents can stand up before God intervenes.