Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
11 June, 05:44
Dept of Defense decode

=

Family ❀/ Huge Proof / Authentic / Leonardo Dicaprio / The Golden Ticket / The Hidden Secret / Make America Great Again / Messiah Gematria / Mirroring / Everybody / Sky Event / With You / God Is A Woman / Dimensions / Top Secret / What Happened / I Am The Death Code / Code To Find God / Wait For It / The Sacred Fire πŸ”₯ / Still Alive / Sun Tzu / Alphanumeric / Nobody Cares / Come And Take It / The Bringer Of Peace ✌/ Winning HARD / Pepe The Frog 🐸/ Gematria Of God / Its A New Day / Divine Calling πŸ“ž/ This Is Hell / Caged Birds Sing 🐦/ The Magenta Code / Go Now Time / Brain Power 🧠/ Big Wolf Of God 🐺/ Make It Right / The Vision / We Can Do This / The Coffee And Gematria β˜•/ Ready For It / Dragon Fire Door / Here I Am Lord Send Me / Our Team πŸ’™πŸ’š/ Q Possible Q / Down Is Up / Luck Increase / Dragon Queen / I Had A Strange Dream
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
726-627
466-664
TS 17:00 - 5:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
12 June, 10:59 (E)
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Adam, the first man, also a city in the Jordan Valley
Greek-unpunished

Hebrew-Syrian
Greek-to seize, catch up, snatch away

Hebrew-a collection
Greek- a speech in defense

Hebrew- "may God distinguish him", a doorkeeper
Greek-to fill up in turn

Hebrew-perhaps "fortress", a city in Palestine
Greek-abruptly, curtly

Hebrew-perhaps "son of delight", an Ammonite king
Greek-to lure

Hebrew-Cheres, a mountain East of the Jordan, also dwelling place of the Amorites
Greek- the head

Hebrew-a cause, reason, manner
Greek-me, mine, my

Hebrew-"God ascends", four Israelites
Greek-antichrist, (one who opposes Christ)
#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 June, 01:35
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Here I Am Lord Send Me"

https://twitter.com/GenFly...