Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Hey folks, Not sure if you've figured it out yet or not....But the smoke in NY is not from Canada!!!

Reports from New York and Jersey say that the “smoke” had a metallic taste to it.

RealVincentKennedyVK
01:19 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
12 June, 02:31
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
12 June, 10:08
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I read this article the other day. My daughter is obsessed with sunsets and we have a decent view from where we live in the KY - just days before, we'd witnessed a blood red sun setting in the distance. I'm old enough for it to mean something when I say I've never seen nor heard of the sun being this color and I knew something wasn't right.

https://www.truth11.com/ca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
12 June, 10:20
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Sun setting from my front yard on June 5th.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 June, 01:49
The smoke made me feel so out of it, and I kept my windows closed. Very weird

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 June, 01:29 (E)
And last year, the fire was in California not Canada - so yes, weird, but wtf are they doing?
See video at https://twitter.com/Vincen...

Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
12 June, 05:23
In response Every Time to her Publication
We live 3 miles from the Canadian boarder, we didn't have smoke in the last week. Was there really a fire in Canada?