Only people mentioned by julzee in this post can reply
Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
09 February, 01:46
In response It's Habbening!!! to her Publication
The U.S. Senate trying to convince them selves and we the people they will impeach our electeded President Donald J. Trump a private citizen are a bunce of incompetent elected officials and much to hide. can'twait for the final BOOM! WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 February, 02:34
In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication
This is one of the most VILE things I've ever listened to. Hearing these scumbags saying that they're speaking for the American people in regardess to the ALL OUT LIES about what happened at the capitol is infuriating, it's unwatchable.

I hope these mfrs get RAKED over the COALS by Trump's attorneys and I will not rest until he & the American people that voted for him are vindicated. At this current moment, we are living in a country with a false government full of communists.. holding my tongue here, I will keep the faith as we are under attack by evil itself right now. #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396