COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
A tanker truck apparently carrying gasoline just happened to catch fire and burn on an off-ramp directly under Interstate-95 in Philadelphia on Sunday. The fire caused the elevated section of I-95 over which the tanker fire occurred to collapse thus interrupting at Philadelphia the primary interstate highway connecting New York to Washington for the foreseeable future.

SEE:
https://www.usatoday.com/s...

There has never been an incident of this sort in the history of I-95, or any other such interstate highway, on the East Coast. What a coincidence that this happened in the midst of all the train derailments (another major derailment occurred last week in Arizona) and the destruction of over a hundred food processing plants and food distribution centers in the USA over the past several months.
09:30 AM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Gray 359 @Gray359
12 June, 01:04
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This isn't far from me. Still no word on a driver, company name. That part of 95 was just completed not too long ago. (Neverending construction)
We had a tire fire under 95 a few years back that didn't cause a collapse but this did after only an hour. Very suspicious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
12 June, 10:37
Those DEW's dew dew some damage don't they? 🧐🤓
What to dew, what to dew..🤔. And during pride month at that...AND just wks b4 the 4th of July 🤦‍♀️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 June, 09:34