Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
15 June, 02:19
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 03:41
Nana thinks that we here at AU do, idk about some other places.
So excited, so many things now happening that I only expected to come forth when we were very close to the precipice

Very exciting but I hope that Anons realize that it will not be a cake walk rebuilding our country, it will take a lot of cooperation and hard work.
Egos will have to step aside for unity to prevail.
How exciting to think tho that we can recreate operational & spiritual systems without evil, geared to actually help Americans instead of harming and enslaving.

I know there are some that were in this for decades that did not live to see these days coming, but I know they are aware.

I think they would be of the same mind as Nana, "Will keep coming back to Earth suits until we win for humanity" to thrive in peace.

Terran Earth humans will evolve to be the most spiritually aware and creative species in God's ALL that IS!

Mark it down for generations to come!
Nana says!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
12 June, 03:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well said, Nana. I so appreciate you.
💕🙏

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
12 June, 03:33
🔥 My Money's on Scripture... 🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 June, 01:06 (E)
💧4450
Do Anons Understand What Is About To Be Unleashed?=472

Do Anons Realize The Enormity Of What Is Coming?=472 💧3728

Patriots Are In Control. Trust. Armor Of God=472 💧4, 2254, 2266

God Gave You Enough Rope To Hang Yourselves=472
You Can Run, But You Can't Hide From The Truth=472

There Is Nothing Covered That Shall Not Be Revealed=472
There Is Nothing Hidden That Shall Not Be Made Known=472

Once You Know The Truth There Is No Coming Back=472
Coming Out Of The Dark. Can Finally See The Light Now=472

Greater Is He That Is In Me Then He Who Is The World=472
Any Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Not Prosper=472

Old Ways Of Doing Things Do Not Work Anymore=472
The Q Chosen Patriots, Let Us Make America Great Again=472

For It Is By Grace You Have Been Saved Through Faith=472
Hate Cannot Drive Out Hate, Only Love Can Do That. Q=472
No Act Of Kindness, However Small, Is Ever Wasted=472

💧472, 274

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
12 June, 02:28

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 03:31
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
Nana would be just fine with this calendar!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
12 June, 03:52
In response Stavo Piqqoet to his Publication
IrS dismantled would be awesome!!! Nesara gesara.... I am not 100% sure this is correct.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
11 June, 05:56
✨🌟 In light of our new beginning, God commands that in return, we forgive others and extend grace as we have been shown grace. Then... Jesus (Q) who is the Alpha (Q) and Omega (Q) will return as Bridegroom & Bride to spread truth of the Cabal. This will be their 'tale of two' and they will alert the planet of this darkness and spread their light as we manifest the world we want as a collective. They already walk among us. Their engagement photo will be ‘THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD’ and it will be the first of President Trump’s explosive Trumpet posts (5:5 Loud and Clear) demonstrating that God is in control. This post, along with the couple’s ‘I AM’ universal law manifestation teachings & truth ENLIGHTENMENT will ultimately be the catalyst for the CME, plasma wave & rapture as well as a mirrored 3 days of light that will break up and dismantle the Cabal. Justice will finally be in the arms of ‘We The People’. I am the light of the world. -John 8 :12

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
11 June, 02:37
Sure do!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 June, 01:30
❤️🇺🇸🥰🙏🏼
1-2

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
11 June, 12:05
Q, THE GREAT AWAKENING & THE HOLO-FRACTAL HEART OF GOD

Universal, Personal and Planetary Pentecost

Q-Genesis, Bio-Genesis, Neuro/"Noo"-Genesis, Christo-Genesis

“Some day, after we have Mastered the Winds, the wavesd, the Tides and Gravity, we shall Harness for God the Energies of Love. Then for the Second Time in the History of the World, we will have Discovered Fire.” ― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
10 June, 09:11
After a clean up - the big ONE - in a FLASH!- Done in 30 (seconds).

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
11 June, 02:16
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Translation - another big lock down coming because military is the only way? Then the solar flash resets our light bodies so we are clean of all their AI nasty stuff correct?

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 June, 09:00

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 June, 08:57

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 June, 08:53
to some extent but the full knowledge will come in time we must trust and be patient. Somedays are easier than other just be were your feet are and and take care of your loved one!

Ange Love @LoveM
10 June, 08:34
🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️🇺🇸

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
10 June, 08:34
REVELATION AND ARMAGEDDON IS HAPPENING 1111

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
10 June, 07:59
This won’t change me from being centered ,grounded, and being in a flow state! 🙏🏻❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 07:46
It would be nice if we could get an idea so we can best prepare ourselves.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 June, 01:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You are prepared because Knowledge Is Power and You Have More Than You Know.

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 June, 07:44
How can any of us know the full extent of what will happen?
But we can trust God and have no fear.