Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 02:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 June, 12:12
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Time to go on the offensive. This can't continue. It's way out of hand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 June, 12:27
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I really hope the military intervenes at some point. I hope that's not disinfo.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
10 June, 12:42
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
As I was telling a friend, though, maybe they're doing all this ________ to rile up Trump supporters, to make them so mad that they hope they fight...and then they'd make more arrests. So, it's a good time to remember that there is a Plan, and that GOD is with us, and to not give them anything they hope for. Boomerang days will come. I will read your thread! Thanks for sharing!
12:55 AM - Jun 10, 2023
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it