sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 June, 05:02
VincentCrypt46
4:50 PM EST · Jun 9, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 June, 06:01
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Interesting info: Fallingwater is a house designed by the architect Frank Lloyd Wright in 1935 in the Laurel Highlands of southwest Pennsylvania, about 70 miles (110 km) southeast of Pittsburgh in the United States. It is built partly over a waterfall on Bear Run in the Mill Run section of Stewart Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania. The house was designed to serve as a weekend retreat for Liliane and Edgar J. Kaufmann, the owner of Pittsburgh's Kaufmann's Department Store

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 June, 07:00
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I find it interesting that Edgar J. Kaufmann died on April 15th.

Those names connect me to the Bidens
Hunter Biden has a FLW house.
Ted Kaufman[n] is JB's 'alter ego'

I'm green in this area..
Do you know if they're related or could it truly be a coincidence?

Weird..
I tried doing a search connecting JB w/FLW and the first thing that came up was 'Did America Really Have a 'Good Relationship' with Hitler?' 🤨

CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
Well, 1 of FLW houses is called "Eppstein House, Michigan"
Lol, what a coincidence!
11:21 PM - Jun 09, 2023
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CourtneyM ***, click on at the bottom under it