Law & Physics @physics171
09 March, 12:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 12:24

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 June, 12:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175

Soul Shine @soulshine
09 June, 01:21

Thank you for the information and the link.
I liked this post too, although I am unable to copy/paste the image that accompanies it.

https://twitter.com/Nineof...

Each letter represents a different potential: R is a new relationship. J is a new job. P is a problem being resolved in your life. M is a mystical experience. G is a genius mind. H is health. A is abundance. O is a new opportunity.

09 June, 09:14
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Welcome, Thank you.
Have you tried a screen shot?

🙏💜

Soul Shine @soulshine
09 June, 09:30

Thanks for the suggestion. I only get on the internet through my home computer so I cannot screen shot, only copy image which doesn't work with twit.

09 June, 09:33
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
Could you do a search for the model, brand of computer you have and how to do a screen shot, learning there is a process to screen shot?
Great for backing up information off line.

Soul Shine @soulshine
Thanks again. I'll look into it.
09:35 PM - Jun 09, 2023

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Soul Shine, click on at the bottom under it