Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 10:58
VK on Twitter - 10:24am Eastern

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 June, 11:40
In response America First to her Publication
I found her Trance Formation podcast a while back. They are quick ~ ten min drops of dark world exposure info and segment topics of this interview. Thank you for sharing this original - so glad to see this!

https://podcasts.apple.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
09 June, 09:31
What am I missing, says she testified in 1977 but she talks about events in the 80’s.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 June, 10:17
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
And the 90's (Reagan, GHWB, Clinton). I noticed that too.

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 June, 10:31
In response Dan Smith to his Publication
The first testimony was given in 1977. Then, she gives same testimony years later. Here in the video, she is going into more details on her experience with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 June, 09:22
The truth is out there.

America First @AmericaFirst17
09 June, 10:33
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
#kanyewest #MKUltra #ChrisTucker

Speaking of CIA mind control.......

This is why they MK'Ultra'd Kanye West. He spoke too much TRUTH.

https://twitter.com/MusicC...