Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Windy Wellywood @Windywellywood
10 February, 05:23
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
The fly on Pence's hair has always disturbed me. Like OBummer and Killary C they all attract flies due to the evil stench coming from their wicked hearts and minds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FullThrottlePATRIOT ✝️ ❣ WWG1WGA @FullThrottlePATRIOT
10 February, 05:35
In response Windy Wellywood to her Publication
I saw the video by the Tech Co that actually "designed & made" the fly. It is Remote !😲 They show they made one for Obama, He swatted it & broke it. Hillary & Pence. They are actually used as a "Distracting Factor" for the Viewing Public. Makes you focus on the Fly instead of what the person is saying. The opposing candidates hire the company to use them. These Nanobots can Spy among other things...The video is
on Youtube. 👍 Gives New Meaning to
"To be a Fly on the Wall" lol.
Im a Christian myself, and felt the same about the ..even after I discovered it was man made. Its a neat video to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
09 February, 03:19
not going to save him 🤪

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
09 February, 01:39
Black Flies Matter!

Jack Anon @jackylope
09 February, 01:21
So - what about Pence ... swamp or non swamp? Brutus or Snape?
If swamp - why didn't POTUS fire him and replace him with a loyal VP during all these years?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:10
In response Jack Anon to his Publication
Swamp. I also believe what someone else commented, that Pence is a clone. I watched the American Prophet videos and they show emails back and forth with Pence and Paul Ryan. They had a coup to have Trump assassinated. I honestly believe the real "behind-the-scenes" VP is JFK Jr.

Ken King @KenKing
09 February, 01:19

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 February, 01:22
In response Ken King to his Publication

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:11
In response Ken King to his Publication
100% agreed!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
09 February, 01:09
the MORE you know.....