Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #EndTheEndless #GodWins ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŠ

This is the best we can do?
I feel like we're living in a Fred Flinstone episode.

Not to be Debbie Downer, but...
Where are all the big brains out there?๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

come on, man!
-----------------

Insider Paper
BREAKING Texas Gov. Greg Abbott announces deployment of water barrier made of buoys in the Rio Grande, Ali Bradley reports.

TxDPS Dir. McCraw says itโ€™s โ€œanother toolโ€ that is being used to secure the border under Operation Lonestar.

1,000 feet of the floating barrier will be deployed in Eagle Pass to start.
02:57 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
08 June, 03:53
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Agreed. Also what i noticed in 2020 made me realized that people are merely just living on the surface of things, they are not in it and apart of it.
words (Truth) has no real meaning it's just something we say but itโ€™s not something we act on
Mostly Good people and Bad people didn't take the shot by choice. Nor did they fall for the snake oil trick but those in-between they fell for both.
Bad people are very familiar with deception and its language so they know what to look for.

Good people have a desire to do good and seek out how to do good. They also worry about how their actions affects others.
So the least glitch in the matrix that doesn't fit the act of being good will trigger an alarm.
Watching nurses dance during a so-called crisis while being short triggers that something is wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
08 June, 03:05
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
We thought we had BIG BRAINS out there turns out weโ€™re in here all of with an ounce of common sense big brain are wearing masks getting booster and supporting Ukraine. We are the brains of this movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
08 June, 03:08
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘100%