Robby Ball @perfectsliders
THE RETURN OF TRUMP (Mon Feb8) - the numbers are coming in our favor, this is a revolution, it is not a civil war against outside conspirators. Britian is still fighting for this country. We are going to get our country back, and not be their slaves any more (2.35min mark of video to hear Juan say this)

JUAN O SAVIN LIVE W/ PRYME MINISTER & JENNIFER EASON
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
12:37 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Maya Persson @Mayapersson
10 February, 01:30
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Yes, put up with the introduction. Juan is amazing in this video. I felt really energetic and determined by his words. I have never heard him so sincere and powerful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
10 February, 09:28
it lines up well with chinese calendar as well. 2/26 is the Lantern Festival or Festival of Lights!! Spring Festival or Chinese New Year is 2/12 on gregorian calendar. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’₯πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜Šβ€οΈπŸŒŽ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
09 February, 06:27
I wonder if there is a Q post that coordinates with this date? Haman hung on his own gallows!

Ready Pen @ready_pen
09 February, 02:28
I love the excitement of the hosts! Its contagious! Made me feel hopeful justvwatching their interactions and then of course lustening to Juan!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Susan Peltier @SusanPeltier_Mickie
09 February, 12:59
Great show....absolutely fantastic....pulling it all together...we all have to play a part & for some who are shaken give your worries to Our Lord Almighty he'll guide the way we all have those moments it's OK but get a grip THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!! I'm so dang ansy but yet patient haha