sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 08:24
🔄 Vincent Kennedy Retweeted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 June, 11:33
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Lovely demonstration of what, love, gentleness, kindness, patience, & goodness, can do. These are among the fruits of the Spirit. 😇 I love training dogs and do it for fun, because they are so appreciative of consistent guidance, and it is such a joy to see owners enjoy their pets.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 12:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
'because they are so appreciative of consistent guidance'
I do believe this is true!

However, my chocolate lab is doing a very good job at trying to prove me wrong 😅

05 June, 12:13
My Lab/Viszla mix. Mr. Cooper, was a rescue who spent his first year of life tied out in a trailer park. He was a mess when we adopted him. Not socialized, scared and reactive to everything. It took a lots of consistency, love, patience to help him. He is a sweetheart now. I have had three labs, lab mixes. They are wonderful dogs. ❤️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 12:31
OMGoodess!!! That face! 😍😍😍
He's beautiful!

I agree, they are wonderful dogs! I had 2 labs before this one. ❤️

I also have a Golden Retriever.
They are both hyper, full of energy..but they are good dogs. 🤗

05 June, 12:48
Yes these breeds need lots of exercise! Mr. Cooper is living the dream of daily 4-5 mile mountain forest hikes 7 days a week. 😇
Here he is proudly bringing home a deer leg from a mountain Lion kill in the forest. Just loves being a free and happy dog. Once home we toss his finds, but let him keep any antlers he finds.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 01:14
too funny!!
IDK how I would react if they came back w/ a leg 😅

We don't have mountains.. but they do like to play/swim at beach and in the pool.

2 ⤵️

Oh, such sweet and beautiful fur babies. Thanks for sharing. 😇
08:14 PM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it