Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
I have mixed feelings about an edit feature. What stops someone from posting 'I love God' and getting a bunch of likes and then the poster changing it to "I love Biden'. Maybe edit but it will erase all the likes if you do edit? What do you think?
12:23 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 April, 09:26
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I don't see that ever happening hereπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 April, 09:26
Alternatively, the platform could provide the version history and associate the comments/likes with the version.

Most people will correct a misspelling and not create completely different content.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
11 February, 11:47
How about edit within one minute of posting only? That way we can correct obvious mistakes without having to repost the whole thing.

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
11 February, 12:35
After the first "like" you can not edit, only delete.

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
10 February, 11:50
What about a note: "Post update available". The post update will be added as a response. If the post is deleted, what about the replies?

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 February, 07:16
I always delete the posts if I don't like them or as usual made a mistake.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 February, 07:05
ONLY allow editing of your OWN msgs.
PPL may want to delete a sensitive tweet, after a period
of time.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
10 February, 07:02
Editing is nice but I find it just as easy to delete a post if I've made an error or sp whatever. And repost. or comment on my post with a correction. I was an adm on a FB group. A big group and an edit feature can come to haunt and cause choas for adms. Imho. It will only be a matter of time when we are trolled to the max. I think I'd rather see you spend time on enhancing features than damagge control. TY for all you do! πŸ™β£οΈ

❀❀❀Tammy Dowell❀❀❀ @TammyDowell73
10 February, 07:00
Hiya Koba dear, if you feel uneasy about the edit button then don't do it, but my ass makes so many dadgum typos KEK!! but this is your site you do what ya wanna do with it. hope all is well buddy.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
10 February, 06:44
Not a big deal,to me. Id rather have better cut and paste and be able to use the auto fill on my ipad.
Kobayashi, OLEASE FIX the Block option on WEGO. I cant block harrassing couple of people and it makes it sad to be on there

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
10 February, 06:21
I'm dyslexic, so eveyone's post look great to me. You could do a 2 minute edit button, if folks are concerned about errors.

✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
10 February, 06:10
I would like to have a edit button for correcting typos. that's usually done in the first minute or so. Can you have a edit button that is only good for 5 minutes after posting? Either way, not about the likes.
Just my humble opinion.😎

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Chicho Chacho @Chichochacho
10 February, 01:40
No edit feature in my opinion

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
10 February, 10:59
I like having an edit button - you can always "show edited message"

Kelly Sewell @KellySewell14
10 February, 07:20
I think I would like to have an edit. Really, who cares about like button? I am here for the information.

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
10 February, 01:03
Tru Fact. A post is a post is a post. Like a statement, once made it is made. Another statement can be made. Or a statement can be retracted. But modification is fiction.

Sheryl Mace @Joyfully_free777
10 February, 12:20
ADMIN... How do I get message to you as I tried to DM you and it said I did not have permission... Below is what I was trying to message you about but had first wrote post asking for help/direction but got no response.
"Praying I am able to use Anonup. I am not blocking anyone but ex: saw that @TrumpMyPresident is blocked and can not unblock. Suggestions why and how to undo it? If go read my last post will understand how this is a common problem it seems... also, not even sure my posts are going through feed. Thanks!
@Joyfully_free777

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 February, 10:28
skip it!

it's the genre...
mistakes are expected and ok

timestamps would be nice, thoπŸ€—
eg in upper right corner where the minutes is,
instead of another ID glanceπŸ™ƒπŸ˜Š

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
09 February, 10:22
I use it for my fat finger mistakes I make when typing. I don't realize what I've done until after I post. lol

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
09 February, 10:16
I just appreciate you asking us our opion!! This platform gets better every day!!
Thank you!! Win Win

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
09 February, 10:15
ive not deleted my posts and re done them when i mess up my spelling. I've not even thought to reply with a fixed word...after this long ive learned to let it go, let it go..as i do a homee simspon D'OHπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ ON my spelling mishap-its my fat thumbs they keep gaining weight..or my keyboard on phone is getting skinnierπŸ™ƒ what ever you decide will be great. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND CARE FOR US HERE πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ❀

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
09 February, 10:02
Put an edit feature in and then if they choose to edit their post, reset their likes to 0

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
09 February, 10:01
No edits, in my opinion. You have a great point.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
09 February, 10:01
Good point. I misspell all the time. Meh.

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
09 February, 10:00
I don't think an edit option is totally necessary, maybe just add a 'retweet with comment' option so if we notice a mistake we made while typing, we can retweet and "edit" that way? makes sense what you're saying, don't wanna like something then someone switch it up on us. das nooo bueno.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
09 February, 09:55
Skip the edit button. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 February, 09:50
Let's keep this thing edit free just like tw1tler.

It's negates one's "go back & be perfect" item from their to do list. If you don't like what you said, delete & re-post. No biggie.

What did people do when all they had to write on was a stone tablet?

They gave a fook, that's what.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
09 February, 09:54
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
agreed

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
09 February, 09:23
I believe edit would be a good thing, I believe we have more good here than evil / plus they would be called out on a dime. We have the block feature and Fook
This site is awesomeness, in the end its your call.
Ty for everything you do.

Barry OKenyan @BarryOKenyan
09 February, 07:08
That is the condundrum. But WeGo and the rest allow edit, and there have no complaints of people doing a bidenxi - cheat.

If it turns out to be a major bidenxi - cheating - problem, then switch it off.

It is necessary for correcting typos and missing key words!

Rec: have it, with a kill switch should it turned into a major problem.