sokuyah legend @SoKuyahLegends7
bopzah Utsava Anderson
Jun 04, 2023 20:50:34 - Translate
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

PART 4 - ALL-CAUSE EXCESS MORTALITY IN CANADA & 5G RADIATION AS THE CAUSE OF ALL CV INJURIES & DEATH
Children have next to zero risk against so-called Covid, yet they are pushing this experimental drug under the guise of a vaccine. Think! why? Please see the following video link or see my letter I wrote to my local bishop back in 2019 (both links below). Still over a year later no response, yet the Canadian government is pushing that I need psychiatric treatment for refusing an experimental death jab that has zero informed consent.
They are all pedophiles and demonic psychopaths. Trump forced them to accelerate their plans which now exposes all their deceptions. Mostly all political and church leaders are now possessed demonic psychopaths. They are now exposed, trapped, afraid of us and panicking. "Children", are what will unite and wake up humanity to these soulless psych
02:23 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by SoKuyahLegends7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from sokuyah legend, click on at the bottom under it