Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 June, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 June, 12:07
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
And yes i have lost all hope. its just a matter of time now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 June, 11:11
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Was wondering...do you any children?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
04 June, 03:39
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
adult daughter

04 June, 05:25
Are you able to talk to her??

Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Momma Bear @ur1spark
08 June, 01:13
I am glad to see that you are posting...and that you can talk to your daughter. I know how grief can be totally debilitating, but you must fight that. You must do it for your own well-being and to teach your daughter how to deal with grief. Someday she will lose a pet or another human who she loves with every fiber of her being. You must show her how to go on and thrive. You can do it. Your dog is on the other side. She will greet you again someday. In the meantime, she wants you to be happy. You can do it. 🙏💗

04 June, 05:31
Ok good that’s a start!!!
Will stay in touch
Going away for a week