Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 01:51
Beautiful day here in TN!
My fam went to the lake.
Nana isn't up to it yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 June, 03:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Beautiful and peaceful.
Just a boat, a fishing pole, and a lake.
Reminds me of my childhood and my grandpa taking his fishing 🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 June, 10:16
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Nana loves to fish!
I could fish all day just like this by my self.

Sometimes when frens would ask me if they could fish with me I would be like, sorry by no.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 June, 11:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😄😄
I don't mind someone else being around as long as it's pretty quiet. The older I get, the more I just want peace 😇

04 June, 02:05
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Nana prefers serious fishing, there are a couple of ppl I know that can do it but very few.

When I lived at the lake full time, I could sit on the dock all day, or for hours and hours. Chair, cooler of drinks, music, tackle and bait. Loved it.

Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it