Only people mentioned by johnburke in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
04 June, 03:51
In response John Burke to his Publication
🤔 We the people are not the cause of hunger and the homeless. We the people of the world all have the same enemy. We need to see and know this! We the people must support and help each other. Us and them ..pointing across borders at each other. Those who think they are elite have shown their ugly "cards".
I know people are good - I have traveled the world and experienced helpfulness, consideration, hospitality and kindness.
The people all over the world have the same enemy..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 June, 10:26
It is unconstitutional to have any tax to begin with. 14th amendment was fraudulently passed. Tax money goes straight to central bank, royal families and vatican. None of it goes to any usa program. Follow the money. Look who owns irs and irs location.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 June, 07:37
Amen!!... I'll add this for your post.. maybe gain momentum with the truths..

https://youtu.be/AdStd8w35...
IRS fraud!! No Law requiring Americans to pay Income Taxes on their Labor! - YouTube

MOST CITIZENS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FILE AN INCOME TAX RETURN THE 16TH ("INCOME TAX") AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION IS A FRAUD IF YOU FILE, YOU WAIVE YOUR 5th ...